Some Holiday is the twenty-first episode of the second series of Sooty.
When Sooty and the gang win a luxury holiday, none of them can wait to get packing. But with Sweep trying to mend the broken china, and Richard stuck on the phone, will they ever get away?
- The limousine's number plates have been blurred out.
- Soo's voice artist Brenda Longman and wardrobe and make-up supervisor Wendy Abrahamsprovide the telephone operators' voices.
- The names mentioned on the phone are references to people who work on the show: Julie, puppeteer Joolz Clough; Brian, puppeteer Brian Sandford; Martin, puppeteer Martin Rose; and just before Richard hangs up the name Adrian can be heard which is a reference to director Adrian Hedley.
- The sketch with the newspaper at the start of the episode is reused from the Sooty & Co. episode, Estate Agents.
- The boomerang and Sooty's hats is referring to The Sooty Show's episode Down Under.
- In reality, Richard wouldn't had to contact about the prize ,the newspaper would have contacted Richard about winning a prize.
- The name "Cadell's" can be seen on the park's entrance. This is because, in reality, the park is owned by Richard and his brother David.
- Richard's newspaper oddly seems to be only made up of one page.
- In numerous episodes since Down Under, we have seen the gang go away, so how has the suitcase not been used since?