|Sooty's ABC Adventure|
March 2nd, 2015 (DVD)
Sooty's ABC Adventure is the first installment in the Fun to Learn range.
Sooty and the gang are given the challenge of finding words beginning with each letter of the alphabet at Wookey Hole Caves by a magical wishing well. Richard manages to get in quite a lot of trouble with a bald-headed man, an elderly man and a juggler along the way.
- This special episode runs for approximately thirty-five minutes.
- Most of this special educational episode was filmed at Wookey Hole in Somerset.
- The woman and man with the wig are played by make-up artist Wendy Abrahams and sound man Nick Bennett. The woman and the elderly man in the cafe are Wink Taylor and Brenda Longman.
- After Sooty has spelt his name on the whiteboard, he is seen bowing in front of board. In the next shot, he is stood at the table with Richard.
- A hole is visible on the bottom of the bike's basket for the puppeteer to control Sooty.
- A piece of thread used to hold Sweep's kite in the air is visible.
- When Richard runs away from the table in the restaurant, he clearly steps over the puppeteer beneath the table.