|The Black Hand|
The Black Hand is the third episode of the second series of Sooty.
Ace detectives Secret Sooty and Agent Bone have their work cut out as they take on their arch enemy The Black Hand. Will they be able to put a halt to his dastardly plans? Or will he use his secret weapon - exploding beans - to get the better of our pair of intrepid heroes?
- This episode is based on a number of segments written and performed by Matthew Corbett in 1980.
- The working title for this episode was "Return of the Black Hand".
- Richard Cadell and Alex Skerratt adapted the episode from Matthew Corbett's original sketches. But however, they were not credited.
- The narration in this episode is provided by Richard Cadell.
- The coffee in Richard's cup seems to disappear after The Black Hand fires a suction cup at it.
- Richard's coffee cup disappears after the camper pulls off without him.
- Richard somehow manages to get clean after each explosion.
- The amount of water that is sprayed at The Black Hand would not have come from Sooty's water pistol.
- After being squirted, The Black Hand seems to be completely dry in the next shot.
* NOTE: Some goofs may be explained as the episode takes place in a dream.